Frequently Asked Questions
We have put together a list of frequently asked questions regarding
green cards for nurses, containing answers to the following:
- What are the requirements?
- Will I be required to pass an English language examination?
- What are the passing scores for the English Language examinations?
- What is the attorney's role?
- Can my family come to the United States with me?
- Can I change employers?
- What education must I have?
- What does consular approval involve?
- How do I get the process started?
- How can I obtain a VisaScreen application?
- When and where may I take the CGFNS examination?
- When and where may I take the NCLEX-RN examination?
- I am a nurse who holds a CGFNS or NCLEX-RN certificate. Do I still need to apply for the VisaScreen certificate?
- How long will the process take?
This information is also available in