Children of U.S. servicemen

The following are general rules and a questionnaire, which are presented for the purpose of aiding the children of U.S. soldiers overseas whose mothers are not American, and not in the United States. The typical case involves a U.S. soldier, stationed in Japan, Korea, or another country, who fathers a child and refuses to pay for the child's support. Our office hopes to obtain monthly payments from the father's salary to be sent to the mother, so that the mother will be able to afford to properly care for the child.

Please note: Our office cannot find absent fathers who are hiding and whose location is not known. The location of missing absent parents is typically handled by special "skip-trace" agencies in the United States and overseas.


Work Visas  
Political Asylum  
Labor Certification  
Family Immigration  
Deportation Defense  
Investor Visas  
TN Visas  

Contact us  
About us  
(page 1 of 6)
top next page → Unauthorized use prohibited by law.
© 2018 Penguin Flight Dynamics